- About Us
- Acting Courses
- Technical Courses
- Contact Us
Diploma in Acting
Who should attend this:
The course is well suited for those planning to enter into the field of acting as a fresher or with a little experience, looking to turn their passion into a profession.
Here is why you need to take this up:
- The syllabus concentrates mainly on the practical aspects of acting.
- Faculty is vastly experienced in the film industry, making the course very realistic.
- Guest lectures from industry stalwarts and student interaction, to share real-life experiences.
- Structured and time tested approach to learning.
The intensive acting runs for 3 months; it is a rigorous learning experience that can help you hone your acting skills. It comes as an entire package, complete with a practical approach to learning from Industry experts, exposure to plays, acting in short movies and opportunity for auditions.
Acting in all its facets is diligently taught here; students of this course are better equipped in handling the requirements of the industry.
|Basics of Acting||Body Language, Emotions, Dialogue Delivery, Voice and Diction, Mime Acting|
|Camera Acting||Characterization, Method Acting, Physical, Emotional, Psychological changes to be made.|
|Theatre||Dialogue Delivery, Blocking, Music, Humour, Voice Intensity|
|Stunt Training||Action Sequences taught by Stunt Experts of the Industry|
|Dance Training||Dance moves, Stamina building, Taught by Choreographers from the industry|
|Modeling & Grooming||Modeling for Still and movie camera, Posing, Costume Design, Makeup|
|Acting in a Play||Hands-on live performance training with plays in an auditorium, street plays.|
|Acting in a Short film||Character building, Experimenting with characters, Camera acting, Voice modulation -Practically learned and explored|
|What to expect in the Film Fraternity|
|How does the Film Industry work, Technicians and their Roles in the Film|
|Audition Preparation||Photoshoot, Tips on how to approach an audition – in-depth experience sharing from industry experts.|
What to expect at the end:
- As a student, you will be well prepared and confident to work in front of the camera; stage fear and fumbling with acting will be practically non-existent.
- Acting in a play and short film will give you an opportunity to bring into action everything that one has learned in the 2 months and use them creatively.
- Auditions for television serials, movies, and Ad films. (Ex-students are regularly updated about Auditions, both in-house and external)
- Understanding the value of team-work and the importance of the role of every person in the film crew.
- Photoshoot with that involves making of an artist profile that can be used in auditions
Instructors: Experienced Theatre Artists across genres, Directors, Cinematographers, Stunt Artists, Choreographers, and Industry Experts for guest lectures.